domingo, julio 19, 2026

Looking for a job

 I have a job but it's not a full time job, it's not permanent. It's an on call position, which means I only work if they have a project for me, and sometime the projects are delayed or cancelled and that means no job and no money for me. 

The problem is I haven't had a project in a while, in a whiiiiiiiiiile... let's say months. Naturally,  I have been looking for a job, the same thing in another company or similar jobs, but as you can imagine it's not easy to find another job.

The hardest part is doing it while being partially depressed.  It's so freaking hard. Faking it, you know, pretending. Write a CV and a cover letter to convince someone that I'm worth it but whenever I look myself in the mirror I cannot stop telling me that I'm worthless.

What should I do?


Me miro al espejo y me cuesta convencerme a mi mismo que valgo la pena, y luego ir a convencer a alguien de que me contrate es muy complicado. Se que exagero, se que es drama. Pero no puedo evitar sentir todo esto.


No hay comentarios.: